Coral Princess mini suite B211

nonno25

We are considering booking the Coral Princess mini suite B211. It would be just 2 of us but the room can accommodate up to 4 people. Our concern is the Pullman bed for the 4th person. Does it pull down from the ceiling or the wall? Does it protrude into the room, at all, when stowed? We would appreciate any information or pictures. Thank you in advance.

In cabins with a balcony, the extra beds fall out of the ceiling. (Well, maybe "fall" isn't the best word . . . ) They retract into the ceiling during the day; except for the outline around the edges, you won't even know they're there.

Enjoy the Coral; she's a wonderful ship. Be sure to walk forward all the way on Baja, through the door you'll find at the end of the passageway, and you'll be on a lovely viewing area looking over the bow. A great place to watch your transit through the Canal locks (assuming you're going to the Panama Canal. If you're going to Alaska, you won't have as good a view of the Canal locks.)

• 2 months later...

I hope I am not "hi-jacking" the thread; but I also have a question regarding 4 person mini-suites. We will have 4 people in our mini-suite and I am wondering if all are configured the same way for the 3rd and 4th guests. I am wondering particularly about the Pullman vs. sofa beds. I am hoping for a queen, a Pullman, and a sofa bed instead of a queen and two Pullmans, but all the options I have seen on Princess website is queen/upper and twins/upper. I haven't found one for sofa bed; am I overlooking that option, or does it not exist? Thanks in advance :)