Discovery 2 Inside plus or outside?

Looking at going on Discovery 2 in the summer. We have 2 adults, and 2 "kids" of 14 and 17. Last year we were on the majesty and had 2 cabins, so was great, although the cabins has a pull down bed in I wouldn't have liked another person in!

So I believe the inside plus are bigger than outside, by how much? Is the outside big enough for 4 people? Is the inside plus?

I know discovery 2 isn't joining until later this year but believe the discovery is the same?

Thanks

I have been on this ship before. The outside cabins (decks 2 & 3) are larger than the inside plus, but all these rooms are too small for 4 people to be comfortable in. I would suggest 2 cabins. The deluxe rooms on deck 7 are bigger.

• 3 weeks later...
I have been on this ship before. The outside cabins (decks 2 & 3) are larger than the inside plus, but all these rooms are too small for 4 people to be comfortable in. I would suggest 2 cabins. The deluxe rooms on deck 7 are bigger.

Fantastic ship as RCI hope they dont mess it about much.

Outside cabins are definitely bigger than inside

my daughter and her husband also have 14 and 17 year old they book two bookings one adult one child on each booking two cabins two hotel rooms and works out cheaper.

Just tried that, good idea to get 2 cabins and 2 hotel rooms but comes out for this cruise anyway at £500 more....