Pre-booking excursions online?

celticd1

I am trying to pre-book a Martinique shore excursion through Carnivals website, but they do not have any available to book yet. They do have the excursions for Barbados and St. Martin available to purchase. I called Carnival and the guy I talked to said we would not be able to pre-book for that port. :confused: Has anyone heard of that before? This is the only port that we planned on booking with Carnival, we usually do our own thing.

Thanks!

I am trying to pre-book a Martinique shore excursion through Carnivals website, but they do not have any available to book yet. They do have the excursions for Barbados and St. Martin available to purchase. I called Carnival and the guy I talked to said we would not be able to pre-book for that port. :confused: Has anyone heard of that before? This is the only port that we planned on booking with Carnival, we usually do our own thing.

Thanks!

Im going in 2 weeks and Martinique is available to book for our cruise. Maybe they are going to increase prices in 2006 and they havent worked out the new excursion contracts yet.

Archived