Celebrity Solstice | New Zealand Holiday | December 21, 2017

TxnAquarian

• 7 months later...

Hi Bruce!

We just made final payment on this cruise, so we will definitely be there. I just booked our tours and firmed up hotel plans.

Where do you live? We are in San Mateo area - although we will be living in Seattle by the time of this cruise .

Michael

Just booked my excursions.. wondering if any of mine overlap you guys picks. D3: Melbourne walking tour., D7: Wild earth Cycling, D8: Journey into Middle Earth, D9: Wellington Region LOTR Tour, D10: Marlborough Sounds Kayaking Adventure.

• 1 month later...

Hi Bruce - my partner and I are also on this cruise - have already connected with Michael previously. We haven't booked any excursions through the ship as we have been to NZ before, so we will be doing a rental car in a couple places. We are however doing a cycling tour in Dunedin that I have booked independently - probably very similar to the one you have booked, and if I remember correctly it was cheaper than the ship's tour. If you want to contact them and join us it would be great to have you along. The meeting time is9am

outside the Port Chalmers Public Library, a 2 minute walk from the Cruise Ship Terminal. The company is called Offtrack MTB tours - I can't post website on here due to the board rules - but if you google it will come up. We essentially live at the Martini Bar on board.....so I'm sure we will see you early on.

Devin and Linas (London, Canada)