Need Help - Size 0

mtaylor04

Pur daughters could be twins. About the same measurements. Requires alot of patience to shop for these girls. I try to get my DD to buy some things to have in her closet in case an occassion arises at short notice, ie proper clothing for dinner/funerals/weddings. Shoes are also interesting as she is 5.5 narrow and likes to wear funky ones. The joys of teens.:o Nice to have a fellow mom here who knows the 'pain'.

One of my friends has a daughter that is tiny. Shopping for her has been a real challenge too.

I would try www.delias.com for regular clothes. They carry sizes starting at double 0. For formalwear, Windsor has great stuff at affordable prices. If you have one in your area mall great, if not you can shop online at www.windsorstore.com. Their sizing starts at 1 but the alterations may not be extreme. In my experience formals run a little small anyway.

Pur daughters could be twins. About the same measurements. Requires alot of patience to shop for these girls. I try to get my DD to buy some things to have in her closet in case an occassion arises at short notice' date=' ie proper clothing for dinner/funerals/weddings. Shoes are also interesting as she is 5.5 narrow and likes to wear funky ones. The joys of teens.:o Nice to have a fellow mom here who knows the 'pain'.[/quote']

Meg wears a sz 5 and a half shoe also. Right now she is working in a shoe store until she can find a job in her field. In her store women's szs start in a 6 usually so she ends up having to buy shoes in the girl's department too.

She did find a cute pair of strappy high-healed sandals before our last cruise in her size. She saw them when they came in and right away put them in in the back to have them on hold it until payday. She knew if she didn't do that those shoes would get sold. Her size goes fast.

The store manager HAS requested from home office that more of the small sizes be stocked but it hasn't happened for her.

Meg says they get plenty of 11 and 12's in women's and even get size 18 in men's. I could not believe there was a size 18. But for some reason it is not so easy to get the smaller sizes.

Archived