Advice needed re booking onboard

Montesa3566

Hi all just wondering

I am thinking of booking an Eastbound Transatlantic in 2019 which I am led no believe are released in April, Am I better booking early or waiting until September when I'm onboard Ventura?

Would I get a better deal onboard?

TIA

Ian

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you book anything on board I think it is best to put down a Future Cruise Credit without deciding which cruise to use it on. Some people do more than one.

If you are thinking of booking for 2019, you could get in early and snap up the precise, rare type of cabin you like and get the Friday flight, from your preferred airport, Premier Economy seats and dining options you want. You should get this at a reasonable price and if you are happy with it book up.

If you do not want to try and get any of the hard to get options and are happy with just sailing, look at the last minute prices for this season. You cannot guarantee that the level of pricing offered this season will reoccur however it is likely that the situation will be roughly the same. If Friday Balconies are available this season for really cheap prices, I should be tempted to wait. It is a big decision what cash can you save and how will you feel if nothing suitable is available late?

Compare the going rates on different years and then have a deep think!

Regards John

Edited by john watson

If you book anything on board I think it is best to put down a Future Cruise Credit without deciding which cruise to use it on. Some people do more than one.

If you are thinking of booking for 2019, you could get in early and snap up the precise, rare type of cabin you like and get the Friday flight, from your preferred airport, Premier Economy seats and dining options you want. You should get this at a reasonable price and if you are happy with it book up.

If you do not want to try and get any of the hard to get options and are happy with just sailing, look at the last minute prices for this season. You cannot guarantee that the level of pricing offered this season will reoccur however it is likely that the situation will be roughly the same. If Friday Balconies are available this season for really cheap prices, I should be tempted to wait. It is a big decision what cash can you save and how will you feel if nothing suitable is available late?

Compare the going rates on different years and then have a deep think!

Regards John

Thank you John

Food for thought

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk