Applying gift card issue?

Pr3dict

I received a RCL gift card from my company as part of a bonus program. It says to email SharedServicesGiftCertificateRedemption@rccl.com to have it applied.

Almost instantly I received an email back saying that the gift card would be processed in a timely matter... Over 2 weeks have gone by and It has not been applied to my account.

I emailed 1 week ago asking for an update and I even called crown and anchor today and nobody has any idea how this works.

Has anyone else had this issue before? during the 2 week period my final payment window went by so I had to pay the rest myself and I want to use this gift card for a drink package or something and I'm afraid the drink package promo is going to go away during the 2312839023 weeks it takes for them to apply the card, if ever.

Hi There, I too emailed Shared Services, followed up with 2 telephone calls and a couple more calls. Eventually all went well. Took about 3 weeks and the corporate card credits were applied to the original credit card I used for the booking. I had already paid for the trip in full, not sure if that is why the amount credited went back on my card instead of OBC. Follow up with them via email. Good luck

Coffenut64

You were lucky it only took three weeks, mine took almost three months. To get it resolved, I had to E-Mail a customer service supervisor who passed my E-Mail up the line (twice). I was also told that there was no phone number I could call and talk to the sharedservices department directly and there were no personal E-Mails for anybody in the department. Overall, a really bad experience, although I do love the cruise line, just not this department.