Booking excursons for more than one booking #

suezyq50

I am needing to book excursions for 2 separate bookings, 5 people, 4 credits cards. Anyone done this? I was wishing carnival would do this or me, but I was told they don't do that and it has to be booked online. I was given instructions, but can't find the button that states "add a booking. Thanks for your help,

go to carnival.com, on the top of the page click on manage my booking, sign in or create an account. once you are on your booking page with all your info, there will be a tab at the top next to your booking number, it will say add a booking. you can book excursions through this page. you will have to book them seperate so you can use their own credit card numbers. you can also do your on line check in and purchase drink packages all in the same place. good luck.

Weird thing happened to me today. I booked a girls trip with 2 cabins. I booked a cabana @ HMC and FTTF. Was trying to book FTTF for other cabin but the site wouldn't let me.

Went back to review the bookings and thankfully noticed that BOTH cabins were booked for a cabana and FTTF, I was able to cancel second cabana and I left the FTTF.

Just be aware, I believe this happened because our bookings were linked. I have not ever had this issue when booking multiple cabins. So if you are able to access the other cabins make sure you aren't charged multiple times

Weird thing happened to me today. I booked a girls trip with 2 cabins. I booked a cabana @ HMC and FTTF. Was trying to book FTTF for other cabin but the site wouldn't let me.

Went back to review the bookings and thankfully noticed that BOTH cabins were booked for a cabana and FTTF, I was able to cancel second cabana and I left the FTTF.

Just be aware, I believe this happened because our bookings were linked. I have not ever had this issue when booking multiple cabins. So if you are able to access the other cabins make sure you aren't charged multiple times

Thanks for the info.