Transportation ... To and from Port Canaveral

Cruises are the best

• 4 weeks later...

Have resently used Executive VIP limo. We, (a party of 8 and having reserved months in advance) were to be picked up upon landing at the airport and taken to our hotel. When we landed, a call from Exec VIP directed us to find and board on a certain shuttle that was picking up passengers to be taken to their selective hotels and would drop us off at one of the hotels. EXEC VIP met us and we then had to reload our luggage in his limo and were taken to our hotel destination. What a hassle...I did not know about this two party set up before reserving or I would have gone with another company. Somewhat of an embarrassment for me as I was the person that set up our transportation. The owner was very friendly. There had been so many great reviews for this company on CC that I felt comfortable booking with it. I read the post about his personal situation. I am very sorry, those life changing insidents can have a horrible ripple effect. I wish him the best.

• 2 weeks later...

Just used executive VIP from Orlando Airport to Cocoa Beach Hotel .

8 of us was $175.

The service was great even included a half hour store stop at Walmart.

[qu

o@te=Cruises are the

best;52287754]Hi,

I am looking at different company for transportation from an Orlando Airport Hotel to Port Canaveral and back to MCO. Does any one has use a company that they recommend? We do not want to rent a car and we are a party of 8.

I've look at different company and the best prices I could find are the followings :

Cotrans : Sold out

Acces Line Transpo (Van would be cheap, party too big for a limo)

VIP Executive Limo (I am a bit hesitant for this one as there are some negatives reviews recently... However, I see that they are highly recommended on this site. Any recent experience? They are the cheapest for a limousine and I think this could make the ride special versus of a van.)

Thanks for your help!

Hi,

I am looking at different company for transportation from an Orlando Airport Hotel to Port Canaveral and back to MCO. Does any one has use a company that they recommend? We do not want to rent a car and we are a party of 8.

I've look at different company and the best prices I could find are the followings :

Cotrans : Sold out

Acces Line Transpo (Van would be cheap, party too big for a limo)

VIP Executive Limo (I am a bit hesitant for this one as there are some negatives reviews recently... However, I see that they are highly recommended on this site. Any recent experience? They are the cheapest for a limousine and I think this could make the ride special versus of a van.)

Thanks for your help!

Try Travelynx or Cocoa Beach Shuttle.

• 6 months later...
I am a local here and have personally known Michael and his family 40 years.

It is my understanding that since he has been involved in a divorce, some of his personal information has been changed.

Pin numbers etc. Web/phone shutoff.

Enough to sabotage his business and get bad reviews.

Security measures have been implemented and everything is running smooth I hear.

I always use Michael, but now all his contact information is invalid? How do I get ahold of him? I had reservation for 11/24 to pick us up in Orlando and then pick us up at port the following Saturday. Last talked to him in August and now can't find him! Does he still have the limo service? You can email me any information at sallwee@aol.com

Thank you so much!

Sally

It looks to me like the cheapest shuttle is around 20/pp each way. Our family is 4, and for our trip in Nov, to rent a minivan from Avis, with all the taxes and fees, is just under $70 (preferred and with a corp discount, but still).

$10 cheaper AND I get to be in control (yeah, I have issues...).

DO NOT overlook this option. We have a 2pm MCO flight, so we have the luxury of time that others might not have, but this is an outstanding option for us.

It looks to me like the cheapest shuttle is around 20/pp each way. Our family is 4, and for our trip in Nov, to rent a minivan from Avis, with all the taxes and fees, is just under $70 (preferred and with a corp discount, but still).

$10 cheaper AND I get to be in control (yeah, I have issues...).

DO NOT overlook this option. We have a 2pm MCO flight, so we have the luxury of time that others might not have, but this is an outstanding option for us.

We used Family One Transportation last year and had great service. Party of 4 cost $100 plus tip. We are using them next month also. This time party of 3 will be $95 plus tip. Last time they used a full size SUV. Since we have an 11:45 flight we want to be sure there are no problems with making flight. More expensive than shared transport yes, but worth every penny for peace of mind.