Has anybody booked an Alaska Land/Cruisetour that can help me?

Daffodil92

Hello,

In January on the UK NCL website, there was a 14 day Southbound Authentic Alaskan Cruisetour (Fairbanks - Seward- Vancouver) for sale for 24th July 2018.

The price was incredibly good and I thought it might be a mistake so I phoned NCL and spoke to their agent, asking her to clarify if this price was real. She made some enquiries and phoned me back encouraging me to book it - which I did. I got email booking confirmation with all the correct dates and details etc.

A couple of days later, ALL cruisetours had disappeared from the website. When I logged into my NCL account I can see my booking BUT it looks different - it says "map coming soon" and only has details of the actual cruise part. I did phone the PCC and she said that it was still on her system and if there was a problem she would have been told to contact me.

Sooo....am I safe? Are people still able to book cruisetours for next year despite them not being available in the UK?

If you booked a cruisetour what details can you see when you log in? And when would you expect any update?

Thank you so much for any help or reassurance any one is able to offer - I suppose I just don't know what a "normal" booking should look like. :o