catamaran or jet ski

ShawRuff

Catamaran or Jet Ski, what is the best way to see Grand Cayman on a cruise. I have been on land based vacations in Grand Cayman so I have done both before, but had a full week so no need to maximize time. Went to Sting Ray Island twice in 1 week. Also, whose excursion would you recommend for 2 experienced adult snorkelers?

I agree with the recommendation for Fat Fish Adventures. Our family had so much fun. It was definitely adventurous, riding jet skis on the open water. We had a small group of my family of four and another family of four and our guide was excellent.

Just a note, we took the earliest offered excursion, I was so worried about getting there on time since the ship was tendered, but we made it without any problems. Even had time for an amazing lunch at a spot recommended by the driver and time for souvenir shopping before heading back to the port (granted it was pretty fast and furious shopping).

FFA is an excellent outfit. They were recommended to us by locals when we were staying on GCM and they really are the best. A more personalized experience than we had with larger groups on boats during previous cruises.

Staying on the island, we were able to take their last tour of the day which goes longer for the same price. We hit the mangroves, stingrays, reef, Kaibo (starfish point) and Rum Point for their great grouper BLT and mudslides. You may not hit every spot but you do see a lot and it's a fun ride but still quite safe.