Guarantee Cabins Assigned!

I got my cabin assignments much earlier than I expected for July 16 Oasis sailing! My family booked three XN Guarantees and got the rooms below, all C2 Central Park Balconies:

I feel like we really lucked out getting two cabins right next to each other and one just down the hall on a guarantee booking! I've heard they try to keep linked reservations close if possible, but still went in expecting we could be far apart.

I've been searching forums the majority of the day because I'm so excited, but do have a few questions.

1. Do you think the muster stations could be the same for all rooms? Not sure if 10205 is too far away.

2. Anyone know if 10251/53 will be able to hear the live music from their balconies? I know it's usually on the other end of the park.

3. I'm totally happy with assignments (plus there aren't many C2s showing available even if I weren't :cool:) but does anyone have any experience in or around these cabins or with deck 10 in this category? Excited to hear any input.