Explorer schedule and Dolphin encounter

Broch

:confused: I have read a lot of threads on this forum re time to do this excursion. We are not there until May 6th but Rccl have just posted there excursion list and the d/Encounter excursion is not there. Is it because it is too early or is it because there is insufficient time. We are in dock from 12.30 to 6.30 and I see that there is a prog at 1.30 if booked direct. Has anyone done this excursion with this schedule. My wife is longing to to the encounter, Just wondered if RCCL KEEPS BACK SOME EXCURSIONS UNTIL NEARER THE TIME OF SAILING.

• 1 month later...

I am on Carnival Liberty in Freeport from 7am to 3pm. I just booked a Dolphin Swim directly through the company, not Carnival. I'm scheduled at 9:30am and they said I'll be gone about 2 hrs, so I will have plenty of time. It might depend on who you are booking through, etc. I booked directly through http://bestonbahamas.com/dolphin_tours.html. You might check out their website and give them a call. It's about a 25 min cab ride to where they are at in Port Lucaya.

amy:)

We're on the Explorer on March 5 and we're in Nassau for the same amount of time as you. The Dolphin Encounter is listed on our list of shore excursions so there's obviously enough time to do it. We've booked the dolphin swim directly through the company.

Thank you Amy for replying. I just noticed I did not put the port down on my original Question. It is actually Nassau we will be in. It would have helped had I included this information. RCCL have since included this excursion and I have booked it. However it was very good of you to try and help me. Also I did have a look into the site you gave me. Hi suzie Q. The reason I did not book dirrectly through the company was that you require transport to paradise ferry and because of the limited time I booked with RCCL because they included Transportation. I am keeping an eye on this excursion because other posters have been suggesting Dolphin Encounters may close due to the new one being built by Atlantis. See post below Blue Lagoon closed

Archived