Adventure of the Seas - Cruise Compass

Where can I find the most recent Cruise Critic for the other AOS route (Antigua, Barbados and the three St.'s)?

These are not published by the cruise line, but are provided by the generosity and hard work of fellow cruisers who share this info with us. Do a search in this forum for Adventure and look for other compass scans.

These are not published by the cruise line, but are provided by the generosity and hard work of fellow cruisers who share this info with us. Do a search in this forum for Adventure and look for other compass scans.

Thanks Bob. I was aware of that ... just didn't know if you'd seen one posted recently.

After a search, I did find this - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gr4clbspkzlikt8/AADbfWO-lwUaoBCSORISTCeYa?dl=0 - from December, 2016.

From your experience, do you know how often the Cruise Compasses change?

Thanks Bob. I was aware of that ... just didn't know if you'd seen one posted recently.

After a search, I did find this - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gr4clbspkzlikt8/AADbfWO-lwUaoBCSORISTCeYa?dl=0 - from December, 2016.

From your experience, do you know how often the Cruise Compasses change?

Sorry, no idea how often they change, but I would expect them to change when there is a new Cruise Director or Activity Manager.