OK...I'm getting tired of this.

Danno

[quote name='canderson']Nothing really unusual or special about that one. Sounds like a solid upgrade![/quote]

Is that the usual way upgrades happen? No notification other than the change on the reservation? I'm thrilled with the upgrade -- just trying to figure out how everything works.... My first thought when I saw the change was that they wanted to sell our CC cabin to someone and the SS were more available at the time?????

[quote name='infinitydec05']Is that the usual way upgrades happen? No notification other than the change on the reservation? I'm thrilled with the upgrade -- just trying to figure out how everything works....[/quote]I don't think so. There's another thread on this topic going on concurrently. Seems most folks expect that when someone picks a specific cabin (not "guarantee") that their TA will be informed, and that the customer will have the option to accept or decline.

Archived