Escape back-to-back

mardavbetale

We're are doing a back-to-back on the escape and are hoping to meet with friends in Miami before our ship sets sail for the second leg of our cruise. We also want to get VIBE passes for the second cruise and wondered what the re embarkation procedures are. Do we have to get off the ship to re check in, line up for VIBE passes and then we'll be able to leave the ship to meet our friends before we set sail? Thanks for all your help, maria

so i just did a back to back. They have you meet in o sheehans around 930 or 10, cant quite remember the time. They walk you off the ship with your passport and then you clear customs. Once the ship has been cleared you can go back on again. You will be on before everyone else. The whole thing once walked off the ship was about 15 minutes but i think that could vary. You should have no issue getting vibe passes and then could be back off the ship pretty quick if you were meeting friends

so i just did a back to back. They have you meet in o sheehans around 930 or 10, cant quite remember the time. They walk you off the ship with your passport and then you clear customs. Once the ship has been cleared you can go back on again. You will be on before everyone else. The whole thing once walked off the ship was about 15 minutes but i think that could vary. You should have no issue getting vibe passes and then could be back off the ship pretty quick if you were meeting friends

Thanks for your reply, it's really appreciated. Hope you had an awesome cruise.