Royal Carribean Shore Excursion-5 Star Island Tour

Squaks88

Hi everyone,

We have booked the 5 Star Island tour for our shore excursion. We are travelling on Allure of the Seas. I am wondering if anyone has done this tour and tell me what they thought of it? Do you know where abouts the tour took you for the shopping? I booked it because it includes 2 hours at Magens bay and 2 hours of shopping.

When reading about the tour , it says that we will be spending 2 hours shopping in Main St, but then further down on the page it says that we would be spending time in Vendors Plaza (Flea Market) that is located outside of the main shopping areas. I'm not interested in buying anything that the markets sells. Looks like it's mainly just small souvenirs and cheap clothing. I know that Vendors plaza is about 5 minutes from Main St. I will be disappointed in the tour took us to Vendors Plaza only and am trying to work out if should cancel the tour and just do our own thing. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.Thank you in advance :)

If I remember right it is only about a 5 minute walk between the two. So if they do drop you at Vendors Plaza you can walk over to Main St. Also if St Thomas is one of your last stops before heading home and you send postcards, buy the stamps at home and mail them from St. Thomas....same rate as the main land. That is what I did last year.