Intercruises Shoreside Tampa - how to arrange a pick up from the airport

mayssaladdays

Hi, we're cruising out of Tampa next month with NCL and we've booked our flight from the UK, transfers and overnight stay with the cruise company. Trouble is our "transfer vouchers" from NCL don't tell us how to arrange either transfer! The "transfer information" section is blank! We've contacted NCL for help - once an email to our "personal cruise consultant" (no reply), once an email to their customer services (no reply) and once a phone call to their pre-cruise services - who didn't know the answer and told us to call back this afternoon! Did so and now have been on hold for 15 minutes and are getting a bit desperate! Not overly impressed with Norwegian and haven't even set sail yet! Anyway, my query is - has anyone used Intercruises Shoreside Tampa and/or the Marriott Courtyard Hotel, please, and, if so, how did the transfer work? Very grateful for any help anyone can give.

I have not used either company; however; when you google the Marriott courtyard hotel in tampa, it lists a free shuttle with 2 mile radius as an amenity. We stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites in tampa and it also advertised this amenity. How it worked there is that they had a card with the shuttle driver's number that you could call whenever you wanted a ride from or to the hotel within the radius. The port was within 2 miles, so that shuttle was included. The way that worked is on the morning of you had to sign up for a shuttle time at the front desk and then they had a dedicated shuttle going to and from the port all morning. It worked well for us. that would be my best guess as to why the transfer is included but NCL gave you no info, because it's included as a hotel amenity, not a NCL add on.

We have booked the same, I have just rechecked our transfer voucher and it has full instructions on numbers to call to book the shuttle, where I can find a courtesy phone and emergency numbers for NCL, if you give me you email I will copy and paste the instructions if you want me to

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app