Disembarked June 24 Regal Princess, can I make it to 8:30am SAS flight?

Yes sorry the other airline was Wow.

Regarding the transport time.

Of course something can go wrong, late arrival, long taxi lines, traffic etc etc.

To be honest i wouldn't be comfy with such and early departure unless i was 100% sure that I could leave the port at at around 06:30 or earlier.

But at that hour traffic should not be a problem.

As I understand it this will be the only ship in port and most cruisers is probably still at sleep.

But I will still suggested that the op checks up on Iceland Air and Wow to see if a later departure is available.

You will be safe in any licensed taxi, and I don't think they will let any unlicensed taxis in the port of Copenhagen (there are other cities where you should be concerned, since unscrupulous taxis do tend to congregate where tourists are and rip them off).

I'd also agree with the previous poster who mentioned getting trip insurance, since they will help with the costs if you aren't able to make your flight.

Thank you so much for your weigh in! It was greatly appreciated. It gave me peace of mind.

Yes sorry the other airline was Wow.

Regarding the transport time.

Of course something can go wrong, late arrival, long taxi lines, traffic etc etc.

To be honest i wouldn't be comfy with such and early departure unless i was 100% sure that I could leave the port at at around 06:30 or earlier.

But at that hour traffic should not be a problem.

As I understand it this will be the only ship in port and most cruisers is probably still at sleep.

But I will still suggested that the op checks up on Iceland Air and Wow to see if a later departure is available.

Yes that sounds good. I will look into it. Thank you for all your advice.