Balcony Size on CB?

Netnurse31

We are booked on the Crown next summer which I understand is the sister ship to the CB. I have searched all over the internet and called Princess themselves to find out the actually size of our balcony or those on CB. I can't seem to find the info anywhere. We are in E734 a Vista Suite and my parents are in the BB aft E732 right next door. I understand the aft balconies are supposed to be larger than others but why is it that Princess doesn't post the actual balcony size? We have a choice of these particular cabins or 2 in the exact same spot on the Dolphin deck just above us.

I really enjoy spending lots of time on the balcony and I'd like to make the best choice. Anyone have some advice?

Here is a picture of the aft of Caribbean Princess. The bottom row of balconies would be the Emerald Deck.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/278139623/278139623RlkTED

This picture only shows the starboard side of the Dolphin Deck (bottom row in the picture) but it is a little closer shot so it is a bit easier to see. From looking at the first picture, I think the balconies are identical on the Dolphin and Emerald decks for those cabins.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/176455212/176473205GEERmu

Hope this is some help anyway!

Archived