Easter Cruise?

Sherette7769

Has anyone cruised on Easter? Just wondering what I might expect next year on Easter. I plan on bring small gifts for the Easter Bunny to leave (I know we can't bring any candy etc.), but will there be anything special for kids on board? Were there still tours to go on, or do most of the tours and shops close down? We will be in Nassau on Easter Sunday.

We were on the Divina this year for Easter. There seemed to be an Easter theme through the week, w/ Easter trivia for adults and some type of Easter entertainment show by the kid's club, but nothing over the top. I brought my own Easter candy and bags and that part worked out well. We were in Nassau on Easter too, and other than total tourist stops everything shut down, so my trip into town to buy lotion and some other type of sundry was a bust. The shop on the Divina actually has very nice lotions, hairsprays, etc... so it all worked out in the end.

We were on the Divina this year for Easter. There seemed to be an Easter theme through the week, w/ Easter trivia for adults and some type of Easter entertainment show by the kid's club, but nothing over the top. I brought my own Easter candy and bags and that part worked out well. We were in Nassau on Easter too, and other than total tourist stops everything shut down, so my trip into town to buy lotion and some other type of sundry was a bust. The shop on the Divina actually has very nice lotions, hairsprays, etc... so it all worked out in the end.

I thought that might be the case in port. So, they didn't have an issue with you bringing candy on board for Easter? I wasn't sure what I should try, or just leave that stuff at home. I do want my youngest to have the Easter he's used to, they only believe for such a short time.

Do you remember if the ship had any tours going, or did those shut down too since everything was pretty much closed?

As far as the ship was concerned it was business as usual, no excursions cancelled. I brought the candy in my suitcase...enough for three bags, and no one said a thing. It was all in the original wrappers, so that may have had something to do with it.

Hi, We were on this past Easter as well. There was a nice Easter display in the main atrium. We also saw the Easter bunny walking around. Nothing special in the main dining room that night for dinner however. We also brought candy but just handed it to our kids as they are teenagers and has their own room.