link not working for lugguage tags

Has anyone else not been able to print their luggage tags or cruises documentation? I have called RCCL twice and they keeping saying to try again. I was able to print the sea pass so not sure what the issue is. Anyone else ever have this problem?

Has anyone else not been able to print their luggage tags or cruises documentation? I have called RCCL twice and they keeping saying to try again. I was able to print the sea pass so not sure what the issue is. Anyone else ever have this problem?

Someone else reported the same problem in the last day or so. Not sure, but they may have been using the Chrome browser. If that is true with you, try IE or Firefox.

According to Royal, it's an upgrade they are doing to their systems to support the non-refundable deposit option. They expected everything to get fixed by Sunday, but no luck yet.

Why do I think that ALL deposits will become non-refundable ... by mistake of course.:rolleyes:

Someone else reported the same problem in the last day or so. Not sure, but they may have been using the Chrome browser. If that is true with you, try IE or Firefox.

That was me. Finally got resolutions on the phone. After much back and forth they sent it in a pdf file and my husband was able to print them

My nephew in Ca tried to get in today, no go and my niece who is cruising in July can't even get into do her set sail pass. Crazy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app