Just off the Allure 6/18 thru 6/24

Could you or anyone who has a cruise compass post which nights were formal dinner nights? We have the same itinerary on July 30th. I'm wondering if one of the formal nights is the day we spend in Labadee. Thank you!

My niece and I will be on the same cruise

Just off the Allure - St Martin, San Juan & Labadee. I was traveling with my Family total of 13 people. Myself, Sister & BIL did this cruise rest of family did a B2B. It Was a wonderful cruise we were on the Allure back in 2014 so it did not take a long time to get the layout of the ship. We were all on deck 11, I was in 11566 with beds near the door. My stateroom attendant was very good no problems at all, he kept ice in my parents cabin, and as always had the cabin made up in no time.

Both my Mom and I needed assistance to get onboard and Royal has this down to perfection. Once we got to the pier one of my sisters went to find out where we should go. The is a sitting area right near the doors to wait in. So my Mom & Dad, myself and Sister & BIL waited there the rest of the family waited in the rather long line they told us the whole family could board together but we didn't want to take advantage of this service. So within about 15 minutes they came with wheelchairs and took us around the long lines into a line for wheelchairs and such. Our group of 5 were checked in and on ship within 20 minutes, once on board we went to the Champagne Bar to wait for every one else, they were all there with in 20 minutes.

So we had a drink or 2 then went to our cabins. So of the luggage was already there. I had my 2 pieces of luggage and Walker by 2:00. So I unpacked for the week - side note I used packing cubes for the first time and it was wonderful and made unpacking and repacking a breeze. Went to the Muster Drill then back to our Cabins and Balconies for Sail Away. We had the late seating for dinner, we only ate the there on the first night and the Second Formal night as a group the rest of the time we all did different places. Though one night we all ate at Chops. Service and food were great everyone enjoyed.

Will write more later. I do have the Cruise Compasses for the week. If anyone would like a copy let me know and I can scan and email to you.

We will be doing you same itinerary on August 20. Could you email me the compass? How do I send you my email? Thanks

does the Allure have any lobster nights in main dining areas or is it a regular item I understand she items have an xtra charge in the main dining rooms?

"Free" lobster is normally served on the second formal night.

I'm a Diamond Plus and will be on Allure in Jan. Can you tell me if happy-hour drinks are put on the Seapass card? I'd like to avoid the crowd in the Diamond Lounge if possible.

Outside of the Diamond Lounge,. you will be allowed 3 drinks at any bar per evening.

May you use the 3 drink option during 5-830pm in the MDR and SRs? We could on the Harmony. Thanks!!

Seems to vary by ship, you won't really know until you are onboard. You also might find one SR allows it and another doesn't.

Seems to vary by ship, you won't really know until you are onboard. You also might find one SR allows it and another doesn't.

Thank you! You would think that RCI and/or any other cruise line would be consistent on all their ships. JMHO!