Questions about cloud 9 spa rooms

Remus2010

We are booked in a cloud 9 spa balcony (on deck 11) in January. I just read that you can smell eucalyptus at the spa? Can you smell it near the rooms on deck 11 and Is it through out all the spa sauna rooms? And therapy pool? My husband is allergic to eucalyptus [emoji21]and I am slightly concerned it will bother him in the hall just going to our room, and if he will be able to use the spa at all? Really hoping this isn't a really expensive oopsie, you can't use the spa you just paid extra for.

Also just wondering if you get the same question about the room cleaning am or pm in the spa rooms? Does the more expensive rooms get better service? Shouldn't say better, because we have never had bad service. It honestly doesn't matter to us. Once a day is fine. As long as I get ice twice a day in good. Just curious. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are booked in a cloud 9 spa balcony (on deck 11) in January. I just read that you can smell eucalyptus at the spa? Can you smell it near the rooms on deck 11 and Is it through out all the spa sauna rooms? And therapy pool? My husband is allergic to eucalyptus [emoji21]and I am slightly concerned it will bother him in the hall just going to our room, and if he will be able to use the spa at all? Really hoping this isn't a really expensive oopsie, you can't use the spa you just paid extra for.

Also just wondering if you get the same question about the room cleaning am or pm in the spa rooms? Does the more expensive rooms get better service? Shouldn't say better, because we have never had bad service. It honestly doesn't matter to us. Once a day is fine. As long as I get ice twice a day in good. Just curious. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

DW and I were on the Magic last year and also had a Spa room on Deck 12. We could not smell Eucalyptus in the hallway or in certain areas of the spa. Once you enter the hot bed room this spa had 2 steam rooms and one was Eucalyptus and the other was a very light smell. Can't real remember if the smell was over powering in the spa rooms.

As far as service it was just like any other room, nothing special. We had twice a day service when we wanted it. Other times DW would put the do not disturb out and we had no issues with them coming in and doing anything during those times.

Hope this help and of course this is only our opinion or what we recall. We enjoyed being down the hall to the spa and hope you do as well:)

We've done spa cabins several times and I don't ever remember smelling eucalyptus in our cabin or in the hallways. I really don't like the smell of eucalyptus and would definitely remember it. One of the saunas has a eucalyptus scent but the rest of them were fine.