Captain Frank Martinsen info?

• 1 year later...
Does anyone know if Captain Frank Martinsen is still a Captain on a Royal ship? I don't see his name listed or mentioned anywhere.

I know I'm responding pretty late, but I was just checking on Captains's rotation and saw posting that Capt. Frank Martinsen is on/off (10 week rotations?) the Freedom of the Seas. His rotation started 8-18-18.

Great info! Thank you!

Did you have good experience with him Capt. Martinsen on an RCI ship? I'll be on a Freedom of the Seas cruise to So. Carib. while he's captain.

I was on a Celebrity cruise to Alaska last year with Captain Tasos and we all loved him...he made the cruise even that much better, with his wit and interaction with the guests. Hoping for a similar experience on the Freedom.

We had the pleasure of sailing with him in Alaska on The Serenade of the Seas and in the Caribbean on Empress of the Seas, he was very personable! He was off for some time, heard he was very sick. Must be all better now since he's back to work.