Port of Miami RV

RARcruise

I am trying to do some research for my parents. They are considering driving to Florida in their RV. I have seen on the website that the cost is $40 per night and they can only park in lot 2. I have only left Miami once and we took a taxi so I don't have any idea what is what. Does anyone have any info on Lot 2?

Thanks

I have only parked in the indoor parking/multi story parking at Miami but from what I have seen on Google maps street view the over sized vehicle parking lot is just one big lot with secure gates/barriers at either end etc. I would suggest going on to Google maps and do a "drive around" on the streets and you get a better idea. I know they say its patrolled by security etc. and we felt that our truck was safe while we were gone for 16 days last December/January.

A lot of the Florida residents on this board recommend parking at the port in Miami rather than picking some less secure or safer options away from the port. It is more expensive but when you weigh the cost up against how much you pay for your vehicle then I think its a good choice. We will be parking there again this December.

Not much help I know but its probably their best option if they are taking a cruise out of the port. The only other option I could think of would be to park the RV at a trailer/rv park somewhere and then taxi or Uber it in from there.

I have only parked in the indoor parking/multi story parking at Miami but from what I have seen on Google maps street view the over sized vehicle parking lot is just one big lot with secure gates/barriers at either end etc. I would suggest going on to Google maps and do a "drive around" on the streets and you get a better idea. I know they say its patrolled by security etc. and we felt that our truck was safe while we were gone for 16 days last December/January.

A lot of the Florida residents on this board recommend parking at the port in Miami rather than picking some less secure or safer options away from the port. It is more expensive but when you weigh the cost up against how much you pay for your vehicle then I think its a good choice. We will be parking there again this December.

Not much help I know but its probably their best option if they are taking a cruise out of the port. The only other option I could think of would be to park the RV at a trailer/rv park somewhere and then taxi or Uber it in from there.

Thank you! I went to Google Maps and it worked great!