Hump room on the Brilliance?

vegasbrew

We just booked cabin 7606 on the Brilliance. After looking at the print out it looks like we don't get a full balcony. It looks like it is cut off to make the curve. Does anyone have any info on this or anyhting else about the Brilliance? Thanks! Vegasbrew

I just looked at the plan and it does look smaller; however, sometimes the plans are not truly to scale.

We were on the Brilliance a couple of weeks ago in cabin 7100 (a handicap cabin which we need.) We liked being on the rear part of the hump. Although you do not get a forward view, you are protected from the wind when the ship is moving.

Guest cruzr44
We just booked cabin 7606 on the Brilliance. After looking at the print out it looks like we don't get a full balcony. It looks like it is cut off to make the curve. Does anyone have any info on this or anyhting else about the Brilliance? Thanks! Vegasbrew

We had the cabin next to that one on the Radiance and I peeked around the balcony partition. Yes the balcony is shaped just like the picture. I'd keep that one for now, but keep checking the web site for another one to become available so you could just switch. When are you going? What are the chances that someone will cancel? If it's before final payment you may find more cabins become available about 70 days before sailing. Keep checking is the best way.

We had the cabin next to that one on the Radiance and I peeked around the balcony partition. Yes the balcony is shaped just like the picture. I'd keep that one for now, but keep checking the web site for another one to become available so you could just switch. When are you going? What are the chances that someone will cancel? If it's before final payment you may find more cabins become available about 70 days before sailing. Keep checking is the best way.

Could you hear any noise from the Champagne Bar located on deck 6 under your cabin? I've booked cabin 7600 on Jewel of the Seas for 1/7/07. Is this a good location?

Thanks for your help.

Sandy

Guest cruzr44
Could you hear any noise from the Champagne Bar located on deck 6 under your cabin? I've booked cabin 7600 on Jewel of the Seas for 1/7/07. Is this a good location?

Thanks for your help.

Sandy

No noise from the champagne bar, actually there was hardly anyone ever there when we walked by it. 7600 is PERFECT!!

We had room7596 on the Radiance. You can only put one chair on the balcony if you put two you have to climb on on chair to get to the other no room at all. For both of us to be on the balcony at the same time we stacked the chairs and stood very close together very disapointing for our 1st balcony. The next cruise we took the Brilliance and booked room 7600 LOVED it.The location could not have was great and you look down at water not the top of the life boats. Hope this helps

Sue

Guest cruzr44
Does anyone know if the hump rooms 7594 or 7596 have larger balconys since they are on the curve of the hump? I was told 7606's balcony was very small. Any info would be great before they're gone! Thanks!

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/booking/getCabinList.do;jsessionid=0000rFtxM0Q3qsJ9q-DZ8xN9v2z:10ktmer4a?cabincls=B&cabinType=DO&catCode=E3&packageCode=BR11CCM4&shipCode=BR&sailDate=1061120&hasAir=N

7594 looks like a bigger balcony. 7596 and 7606 are the smaller balconies.

Archived