What time did you self disembark off Indy?

castle701

For Indy cruisers - Anyone recently self disembark this ship lately??? I have cruised two times on Indy and they do a strange self disembark that seems to take much longer than any other ship I've been on. We are traveling in December and would really like to take a 10:15 flight home - our next choice is almost 4 hours later. Its a few days before Christmas and as you can imagine, every minute counts while getting ready of the holidays...

I'm going to risk trying to make a 9:30am flight off the Indy on December 2nd.. I'll report back!

(I'll self assist, and have TSA PreCheck to try and speed my trip through the airport, and there are only 2 ships scheduled to be in port that day).

I'm going to risk trying to make a 9:30am flight off the Indy on December 2nd.. I'll report back!

(I'll self assist, and have TSA PreCheck to try and speed my trip through the airport, and there are only 2 ships scheduled to be in port that day).

I would also get in the self-assist line at least an hour before scheduled ship arrival.