Aquanauts

Smyles

When they play a movie in aquanauts during the regular sessions of care (7-10pm) is the movie in the kids theatre and are they forced to watch the movie, or is it playing in the room and they can play with toys at the same time?

Trying to plan out our shows and I would prefer to leave my daughter in camp while we go to a few evening shows. But she is 4.5yrs and SUCKS at watching tv or movies. She has NEVER watched a movie more than once (refuses) and she has watched very few movies in full even when watching with friends who are glued to the screen. She just isn't a tv kid.

If the movies are forced I will likely just rearrange our schedule to have her stay in care on another night so she can be active and playing. If she can sit and colour off to the side she would be more than thrilled.

I asked my daughter (she’s 6) and she has probably been on about 15 cruises. She says most of the time they stay in the room. Occasionally they went to the theatre but when she has been there they were given the option to stay in the room and play or go see the movie.

From what I recall they really only schedule a movie on pj night. Otherwise it just plays in the room if kids want to watch. I can’t say what night pj night is but hopefully this info helps!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The one time my son has been in Aquanauts they had movie/PJ night on the final night. This was on Enchantment so the movie was shown in the room because here isn’t a separate theater in the kids club. Aquanauts was combined with the next age group and the movie was shown in the shared space. They had two movies going so kids could choose. He was playing with toys in the back as he hadn’t yet developed an interest in movies.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you so much! Will keep watch for the PJ night listed in the compass and then check with the Aquanaut staff to confirm before we leave her but it sounds like she would be able to do something else while the movie plays :-)