Park N' Fly in Fort Lauderdale - Has anyone used it?

PartyOfSix

I am looking into the Park n' Fly at the cruise port in Fort Lauderdale. I am interested in knowing how often they had shuttle service to the port and also how quickly did they get you back to their lot when you returned. Would it have been easier to just pay the extra $ and park at the port?

I am looking into the Park n' Fly at the cruise port in Fort Lauderdale. I am interested in knowing how often they had shuttle service to the port and also how quickly did they get you back to their lot when you returned. Would it have been easier to just pay the extra $ and park at the port?

We park there all the time when going to the airport. Their shuttle follows you to a parking spot, helps you with your luggage and takes you right to the airport. Upon returning, there is a pick up spot, they run frequently, plus they give you a card with there # on it if you want to call. They take you right back to your car.

I assume the service to the pier is the same or similar. We plan to park there for our April 1 cruise. Definately less expensive than the parking at the pier.

You can also make reservation, if you think it is necessary.

Archived