Taxi from Barcelona Port to Sagrada Familia

Thanks to you both .. it seems the easiest way .

We are on the NCL Spirit from Malaga and will take on more passengers in Barcelona. We have time in Barcelona to visit the Sagrada Familia - but using the underground and changing lines would take up valuable time . The bus would also take too long.

Thanks to you both .. it seems the easiest way .

We are on the NCL Spirit from Malaga and will take on more passengers in Barcelona. We have time in Barcelona to visit the Sagrada Familia - but using the underground and changing lines would take up valuable time . The bus would also take too long.

I agree, go for the taxi if time in important. The taxi will also be able to come right up to the cruise terminal, so you will save the time waiting for/in the shuttle to get out of the cruise port.

I agree, go for the taxi if time in important. The taxi will also be able to come right up to the cruise terminal, so you will save the time waiting for/in the shuttle to get out of the cruise port.
If you have time, getting the shuttle to the port entrance then getting a taxi from the rank there would work out cheaper. We got a taxi to park guell, then back to La ramblas in the summer. It cost us over 30 euros there, but only 10 back and the top of Las ramblas isn't that much further.

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your replies. We leave tomorrow.

If the shuttle can get us to the gate quickly then we will do that - it will be a lot cheaper. It seems that taxis have an extra charge to come on to the port.

The advantage we have ( I hope) is that more people will be getting on than getting off !!!

• 2 weeks later...