Enchantment...Dining ?

Boardwalk

Hi all,

We leave next Thurs 12/29 for a 4-night cruise on Enchantment. I believe our formal night is Fri 12/30 (Key West day), and of course New Yeras Eve is the 31st (Cozumel Day). If we were to skip regular dining one night to go to Chops w/out the kids (group of 11, 5 are kids!), which would be the best night to do that? And any specific timing suggestions for dinner at Chops? Also, I heard there is some non-exciting chicken dish one night in the regular dining room..does anyone know what night that is on the 4-day?

Thanks!

For the most part we felt the meals served in the dining room were very good. The final night, they had one of the few menu's we don't like. I can't recall everything on it but remember it's the one with Tom Turkey as a selection. We choose that night as our night to dine in Chops.

They will have the menu's for each night of the cruise at Chops if you go in person to make your reservations. I would do this early as it booked up quickly for our cruise.

Just got back from 4 night cruise on Enchantment. There are a variety of selections every night in the main dining room - fish, fowl, meat. You can almost always find something to fit you taste, and if you don't you can always request something different. Your waiter's suggestion is usually right on. I really don't know that it would be worth an extra $20 a head for Chops unless you just want a more intimate dinner. You can do that in the States anytime. Part of the enjoyment of the cruise is the atmosphere (as well as the food) in the main dining room.

Archived