Ziplining information request

beelane333

My friends and I are cruising on the Carnival Glory next month. We are going to Belize, Cozumel, Roatan and Grand Cayman. We were thinking of doing a tour in Belize that includes ziplining but I'm not sure if this would be the best island for us to do this on. I'm looking for some feedback. Thank you so much in advance and happy sailing!!

My friends and I are cruising on the Carnival Glory next month. We are going to Belize, Cozumel, Roatan and Grand Cayman. We were thinking of doing a tour in Belize that includes ziplining but I'm not sure if this would be the best island for us to do this on. I'm looking for some feedback. Thank you so much in advance and happy sailing!!

Belize is a country

Belize and Roatan are the only ports with REAL ziplines, as in you go from tower to tower in the jungle. Both places get great reviews.. I think Roatan actually has at least 3 different ones, so depends on what you want. Some of the ones in Roatan combine a beach or something else as part of the tour.

Cozumel has a made-up zipline that goes from a tower to tower above the palm trees on the FLAT island. what a joke.

Grand Cayman is another FLAT island...

Thank you for your response. We are going to zipline in Roatan. After much research, we are finding that the ziplines there are longer. We will be doing a private tour and will get to hang with monkeys and sloths as well. Very exciting. The cave tubing in Belize is amazing. You will enjoy yourself.

• 3 weeks later...

We just got back and did cave tubing and ziplining in Belize. It was amazing!!! We used cavetubing.bz and thought they did a great job. 5 Zip lines through the top of the rainforest and over a river.

In Roatan we visited Daniels monkeys and sloths. The monkey experience is very poor. Holding a sloth was great but that's the only reason to go there. I've been to Roatan before and monkeys were great at Gumbalimba park but they don't have a sloth there. We also spent some time at West Bay beach which was nice. Didn't zip line in Roatan but probably will next time. Enjoy your trip - we can't wait to go back!!