Kosher food

Lava123

I have booked a Yacht Club room cruise with MSC in July going to Iceland on the MSC Meravigilia. I only eat kosher food. Can any one assist me with a couple questions. Does anyone know who makes the food. I understand I have to pay around $30 extra a day. But I don’t want to go hungry without any food for 12 days. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I found the attached file online, maybe it can be of some help to you.

We are actually considering also going on July 29th with MSC from Hamburg to Iceland. Are you on this voyage?

In any case, did you manage to find out any more information about the kosher food option?

msc-kosher-menu.pdf

I have booked a Yacht Club room cruise with MSC in July going to Iceland on the MSC Meravigilia. I only eat kosher food. Can any one assist me with a couple questions. Does anyone know who makes the food. I understand I have to pay around $30 extra a day. But I don’t want to go hungry without any food for 12 days. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Check with MSC. Kosher food is usually made on shore and frozen. You will need to order in advance.