Soualiga boat tours

cnjoy26

Hi! Has anybody booked this tour company before?

Currently planning a March 10th 2019 cruise and we are planning to go on the beach/snorkeling tour-listed as “best tour” on their website. Due to it being so early still and we have a group of 11, we’re still unsure who is going on this excursion and who is not.

My question is- how early did you book/how early do you think I need to book before it sells out?

Also, at time of booking, do you pay full amount or just a deposit and how much was the deposit?

Sorry for all the questions-if people are unsure and it is just a small deposit to book I was going to just book for everyone so it doesn’t sell out. Thanks for all the info guys-I realize I could just ask the tour company but didn’t want to bug them if I could find the answer here! Thanks again!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you look for posts about “Captain Bob” you will find a lot of information. I just checked my emails and I booked on December 11th for our trip in April. I only have two people though so you should probably book earlier. Hopefully someone that’s done a large group will be able to help. Our deposit was $50 for both people.