Trouble contacting Native Choice

kayjay76

Hi all,

Has anyone had a problem getting in contact with Native Choice tours? We have a fairly large group tour with them next week and I've been trying to confirm the total people they have us for. I've emailed 4 times over the past month with no answer back. When I had questions months ago before we booked, they responded several time right away.

Anyone else having any issues? Or has anyone gone on any of their tours in the last month, and all was well?

Thanks!!!!

Hi all,

Has anyone had a problem getting in contact with Native Choice tours? We have a fairly large group tour with them next week and I've been trying to confirm the total people they have us for. I've emailed 4 times over the past month with no answer back. When I had questions months ago before we booked, they responded several time right away.

Anyone else having any issues? Or has anyone gone on any of their tours in the last month, and all was well?

Thanks!!!!

I'm having trouble as well. Trying to book a private tour and not getting replies to emails. My time frame isn't as short as yours, though. :( I hope you hear back soon.

I'm having trouble as well. Trying to book a private tour and not getting replies to emails. My time frame isn't as short as yours, though. :( I hope you hear back soon.

Surprisingly after I posted it here they got right back to me lol. I emailed their reservation email the last time and that's what got me a response.

When I first booked this tour and needed information... I used their submit form and was answered back within a day.

Keep trying they are super nice and very accomidating!!

6 hours and I'll be on a plane!!!!!