Enchantment teen activities?

i will be taking my 13 year old Neice on her first cruise. 3 night Enchantment of the Seas Bahamas. I would like to give her a little independence but worried about her roaming the ship alone. are there onboard activities with other kids her age? How would we keep in touch since cell phones won't work? Any advice from mom/dads/grandparents out there that have taken their teens on the ship would be much appreciated!

I was on the Enchantment with my 13 year old son over Thanksgiving week. He had a blast in the Teen center.

There's no sign up involved. You can visit the center on the first day just to orientate yourself but parents aren't allowed in the center the rest of the time. The first night the teens do a scavenger hunt of the ship together so it's a great way for them to get used to the layout and make friends. BTW - You can sneak a peek into the center at night to make sure your teen is there if you want. There is a window where you can see in but they can't see out.

They had plenty of activities in the evening and I honestly didn't see him until close to teen curfew (1am) every day. It was a port heavy 4 night cruise so activities didn't start until 8pm. We had dinner together and then he was off with the other teens for the rest of the evening. The center was open during the day but it wasn't staffed until 5 pm or so.

Here is the teen compass. Sorry the pictures are a little blurry but hopefully they can give you an idea of the activities. If you have questions, just ask!

IMG_20171120_112702187_zpsqdw96dcl.jpg

IMG_20171120_112715430_zpshz4t6qdu.jpg

IMG_20171120_112719690_zpswdcxel9x.jpg

IMG_20171120_112731169_zpslhei8xvz.jpg