Royal Caribbean buses from Boston to Cape Liberty, NJ

bigeyeparrot

I'm looking at booking a cruise for my parents next year. They live in the Boston area and the cruise they want to go on leaves out of Cape Liberty, NJ. I was told my the RC CS that they have buses that take people from Boston South Station directly to the port at Cape Liberty. Does anyone has any experience with this? TIA!

We have taken this bus two years in a row with great success. The bus was right on time, in fact a little early. It made a stop in CT on the way down to pick up more passengers and also a rest and coffee stop. The driver was the same both years and very friendly and informative. They take you directly to the pier. The only suggestion I would make is to make sure that you have the correct color tags left in your stateroom on the day you disembark. The first year we were issued white which is the first to disembark. The second year we were left the wrong color which was the last called. All the other passengers were sitting on the bus waiting for us which was a little embarrassing but of course the driver would not leave without us.Yes I would definetly purchase this option for your parents.

Archived