Carnival Splendor reposition to Sydney, Austria

anp25

I've been trying to find information regarding the of the Splendor reposition to Australia. This sounds like a interesting cruise and would like to do it, but can't find any information on Carnival's site or calling their customer service line.

If anyone has heard anything or have any information, I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks and advance.

The Splendor will start it’s Sydney cruises in Dec. 2019 after a repositioning cruise from Singapore following an extensive dry dock there. I would think the repositioning cruise from Long Beach would be to Singapore!

We did the 23 day repo of the Legend from Long Beach to Sydney and that was a great cruise. Waiting to see how this one shapes up!

Hi There!

I've read that Carnival (USA or Aus?) will formally announce the first 5 Splendor sailings to & then out of Sydney on 7 March next.

We loved cruising out of Long Beach down to Cabo & Puerto Vallarta in 2011 & have enjoyed local sailing on Spirit since. Looking forward to booking next month for an early Australian Spendor trip.