Free gratuity for Suites

Sass4

Does that include JS? I can not tell from my mock booking.

Unless it is some sort of promo running, the free gratuities are not included with a JS. Only for Star class suites on Oasis and Quantum class ships.

Sometimes - it depends on the promotion. We had a Junior Suite on Allure and booked during a "free gratuities for suites" promotion. Our TA told us that Junior Suites were not included. When I read the fine print of the promotion, it stated that "Sea and Sky" classes were included. I provided the TA with the promotion details and proof that a Junior Suite is "Sea Class." She called Royal and confirmed, so we received the free gratuities.

If it's part of a promotion, they will be included. I booked my JS directly with Royal on the phone, and the rep explained that I wouldn't see it right away online, it was something that had to be added in by the promotions folks after it was booked, and I should see it reflected online in a couple of days. I think it only took one day, but it did show up. I did have him e-mail me what he told me on the phone as proof, just in case it didn't show up, though!

This may be why you aren't seeing it on your mock booking, because they'll add it in afterward. Good luck.

I've never sailed Royal before, looking forward to the Allure!

When I just looked at the Allure the banner says free gratuities for all of the suites. When I click on the the link and the suite page opens up, the junior suites are the first ones listed. None of the descriptions on this page say free gratuities so I would think they all have that. When we booked our crown loft on the Allure for June there was no indication of free gratuities other than this. It even asked me on the reservation if I wanted to pre-pay gratuities, which I thought was weird. So, I called my TA to confirm and they are marked as paid.

Yes JS were included for Oasis class and I believe Quantum, but it looks like the sale ended at midnight. I just did a mock booking for the Allure and there it is longer listed under suites.

If you booked it will show up later on your invoice as a charge and then as paid