Dawn out of Tampa and aft pent deck 8 help please

luc122

We're sailing Sunday out of Tampa and received our upgrade to the aft penthouse.

We are on the end and I know it might be noisy and i'm not too worried about the club below us as we tend to stay out late anyway, so all good there. We're just excited for the aft!

I thought the balcony would have lounge chairs on it, but I did (after the fact) see a video that showed only chairs. Does anyone know if we could ask to get a lounger moved onto the balcony? And curiously, if the deck 9 or 10 suite balconies are bigger to fit loungers as when I looked at this category the floor plans showed them.

Also does anyone know what time we can get to the port and be able to board? I was thinking maybe around 10 am since I would like to get on the boat as early as we can,

And lastly, will we be able to walk off fairly early as we are trying to make an 11:30 flight.

Thank you

Hi - cant hel with the balcony, hiwever have you read the ussues concerning disembarkation from Dawn at Tampa. People seem to ge saying that this is still a problem and as a result boarding is starting later and later.

I think the last post about this said boarding only started around 11.30 and passengers are queueing to get into the terminal from 10am

We go in a couple of weeks and its something that is of concern.

You may want to try and follow the thread especially due to your early flight when the cruise finishes

I have been trying to follow but i thought the problem was with getting thru customs and not so much with just getting off the ship

Oh well, we'll do our best, if we miss that flight we'll figure something out. Not gonna stress about it.

thank you

Hi - cant hel with the balcony, hiwever have you read the ussues concerning disembarkation from Dawn at Tampa. People seem to ge saying that this is still a problem and as a result boarding is starting later and later.

I think the last post about this said boarding only started around 11.30 and passengers are queueing to get into the terminal from 10am

We go in a couple of weeks and its something that is of concern.

You may want to try and follow the thread especially due to your early flight when the cruise finishes

Do you have a link to that thread? I found it the other day on mobile, but now I don't see it. I'll be on Dawn in a few weeks and have a noon flight. Never been a problem at any other port, but I'm concerned after hearing the recent stories.

I'm not sure how to link, but if you look to the right of this page you will see the ncl ships listed click on the dawn

the thread you are looking for is:

dawn February cruisers- embarkation and disembarkation

it's a couple down from the top