Conquest Room 1240

Partyof7

The greatest thing about Carnival's ships is that the cabins are fairly similar unless you book a suite...Regarding Riviera deck, there's nothing wrong with that deck at all. You'll be able to get the elevator without it opening up completely packed, it should be quiet and it is really no different (besides the fact that the window is closer to the water) than an oceanview on the highest possible deck. As a matter of fact you may find it is more stable than the same cabin several decks up, so if motion is an issue for you then this is a definite plus too! Enjoy your cruise!

My group of four rooms were all on the Riviera deck.

They were connecting rooms and I thought that it would really minimize the rooms- boy was I wrong. The rooms were huge with plwnty of storage under bed and don't forget the extra drawers under the couch! One of the rooms had three small kids in it and it was still plenty big.

Plus, you are only two floors away from dining room but 8 away from pizza- room service got a work-out from the kids!

Enough room for (small) two in the bathroom but don't forget the clothes pins for weighing down the shower curtain! Plenty of shelf space around the mirror.

We were aft on Riviera and had a food/onion smell almost the whole time by the elevators but no smell in our rooms at all.

Cruise number six and absolutely loved the cabin size!!

Archived