Caribbean Princess Cabin Question???

JR Ewing

Looking at L107 - Lido Deck/bow/starboard suite with wrap around balcony. The question is quite simple. Does this patio/balcony afford any privacy whatsoever? My wife does not like lookers. Further, is this a covered balcony that will receive zero sun? Please provide input. Thanks in advance.

Very little privacy. All the passengers getting a view on top of the navigation wing in front of you can look direectly back onto your balcony.

Also, be aware that the gym with treadmills is above that location. Sorry to give you the bad news, but I'd want to know the truth.

Very little privacy. All the passengers getting a view on top of the navigation wing in front of you can look direectly back onto your balcony.

Also, be aware that the gym with treadmills is above that location. Sorry to give you the bad news, but I'd want to know the truth.

No - you gave me great news and answered my question. That's not the question for us. Thanks for being straightforward.

Archived