Allure of the Seas MDR menu

Cathy,

there are a couple of threads by people who have sailed on Allure recently - I'm pretty sure one put menus in there. search on the right side for posts about Allure and you will see 2 around February time frame that have a LOT of posts. I'm pretty sure one was from "birdtraveler" or a name like that (which I noticed because I'm robinbirdie, lol), sorry but can't recall the other OP.

keep in mind the timing of the menus may change based on your itinerary and which days are formals.

Robin

Cathy,

the other one is "niksmom" as the name who started the post - I think she was the one who put the menus in - towards the end - she also has a lot of photos in there.

We too are going in May and I had also been looking and found these 2 threads with lots of information as well as reviews that were fair and honest. they both brought out good and bad in a nice balance, also picked up a few tips from them and/or other posters on the thread.

Robin