Non alcoholic wine on board?

Nopiming

I know, I know. People will always say why bother. But I would really like to know if NCL does have any on board their ships. Leaving on the Jewel at the end of May if that helps, or not!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Have tried both NA beer and wine, prefer beer

Actually YES and love it. Both wine and beer. Maybe in Canada we get a better section because now, having a glass of “regular” wine I find my taste buds don’t agree with it.

For you beer drinkers out there try this for a taste test. We can get Becks beer, in both alcohol and nonalcoholic. We have a friend who was in Amsterdam and raved about Becks. Well we served him a non alcoholic Beck and he could not tell the difference. And to further the taste test we had bought some Becks at the liquor store and had a taste test. Nada no nein difference between the two. At least between four people. Which I think are pretty good odds.

I have tried to find non alcoholic wine on trips south and the choice is pretty ugly. So am really hoping NCL realizes that there are people like me, and it is just not my liver talking here[emoji3], that they should be investigating world wide for non alcoholic wine.

Thanks all for the reply’s

I can’t drink , allergy to alcohol (I know!), and it’s so boooooring to drink juice/soda. So yeah would be nice to have a bit of NA fizzz

We have at least three top notch bubbly wines that I have tried in Canada. I think you will know of Henkel trocken sparkling wine. In Canada I can get a non alcoholic one and it tastes just like the alcoholic does.