Symphony of the Seas - Drink Menus

As the ship is just now sailing we may not have people on CC back yet who can post drink menus.

But I'll hazard to guess they are no different from Oasis or Harmony in each of the bars. You may find some different brands more to European tastes while in the Med though.

As the ship is just now sailing we may not have people on CC back yet who can post drink menus.

But I'll hazard to guess they are no different from Oasis or Harmony in each of the bars. You may find some different brands more to European tastes while in the Med though.

Good point - didn't realize the ship was just out for the first time.

Would you know where I can find links to the drink menus, especially the beers & spirits, on the Oasis? Thanks.

Hi all,

I'm looking for drink menus from Symphony of the Seas. I'm particularly interested in the wine list / wines by the glass.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Mark

On Symphony at this time. Will try and post photos for you from the various bars as I pass, these are from copper and kettle on royal prom deck 51527688677327.thumb.jpg.53fc30187ae3b93d6aa42793f8d65794.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Forums mobile app

1527688618267.thumb.jpg.70ac6e34df932325b4bcde3dcc6d4a83.jpg

Hi all,

I'm looking for drink menus from Symphony of the Seas. I'm particularly interested in the wine list / wines by the glass.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Mark

Part one of boleras bar menu, which is the same as many of the bars1527688959258.thumb.jpg.eabbc959ba3340a78b6ba3885a877cb4.jpg

1527689082976.thumb.jpg.2172bff89ec47d6928fce65fd047fef9.jpg

1527688989684.thumb.jpg.8483b6353dd2c551d3686ec74f6edde5.jpg

On Symphony at this time. Will try and post photos for you from the various bars as I pass, these are from copper and kettle on royal prom deck 5[ATTACH]422519[/ATTACH][ATTACH]422520[/ATTACH]

Just to say- I think the copper and kettle menu is the same as the one at the playmakers bar on the boardwalk

If you make it to vintages - would love pictures of the wine list - both by the glass and by the bottle.

Also - Main Dining Room wine list / glass and bottle.

Thanks so much for what you've done already!

Mark

If you make it to vintages - would love pictures of the wine list - both by the glass and by the bottle.

Also - Main Dining Room wine list / glass and bottle.

Thanks so much for what you've done already!

Mark

Hi Mark,

Here is the list from Vintages- including tapas menu.

Just enjoying a nice glass of Californian cabernet (number 544 which has been given as part of deluxe package!)

I might not be able to get MDR- we have specialty dining for remaining nights, will post Jamie's, Chops grille and Hooked over next few days if you interested

Karen

Hi Mark,

Here is the list from Vintages- including tapas menu.

Just enjoying a nice glass of Californian cabernet (number 544 which has been given as part of deluxe package!)

I might not be able to get MDR- we have specialty dining for remaining nights, will post Jamie's, Chops grille and Hooked over next few days if you interested

Karen

Trying vintages again for you1527696620630.thumb.jpg.8353bf588979c6f1fa604f7e706b70d7.jpg

1527696806941.thumb.jpg.15d226c4cbdc41b4d389e81bf70ca252.jpg

1527696650500.thumb.jpg.552956d220967234bed54e3b3464e61e.jpg

Hello, would you happen to know the cost per person per day to buy the drinks package on board? I’m going on a 4 night cruise from Barcelona to Rome, RC have told me I can’t pre purchase the package before I go I have to buy it onboard.....thanks

Hello, would you happen to know the cost per person per day to buy the drinks package on board? I’m going on a 4 night cruise from Barcelona to Rome, RC have told me I can’t pre purchase the package before I go I have to buy it onboard.....thanks
Hi

I have just asked one of the bar staff this question as I haven't seen any adverts for drinks package purchase in the last couple of days.

He tells me it is approx $70 per day to purchase on board.