3 Night short break to Amsterdam from Southampton May 2019

Pepsi36

I've just noticed this cruise for May 4th 2019. I've not seen this before. Is it a new addition on Silhouette.? Anyone thinking of booking this. There is No OBC or free drinks package but tips and free wi fi included at this time.

I've just noticed this cruise for May 4th 2019. I've not seen this before. Is it a new addition on Silhouette.? Anyone thinking of booking this. There is No OBC or free drinks package but tips and free wi fi included at this time.

Sounds similar to the two night cruise to France we took this year after the transatlantic. It’s a way to get the schedule straight and show off the ship to travel agents and writers.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sounds similar to the two night cruise to France we took this year after the transatlantic. It’s a way to get the schedule straight and show off the ship to travel agents and writers.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I guess so but it's a new one on me as I'd not seen it before. I've booked it anyway as an extra cruise next year:D:D as I had some future cruise vouchers and didn't want to waste them:D:D

(sorry about the smiley faces I can't seems to delete them.)