Drink Package Question

I'm sure this has been asked but one more time please. We are planning our next cruise in regards to the Drink Package, my Husband is a diabetic so he doesn't drink, I want to purchase the drink package will we have to purchase the same for him?

Thanks.

I'm sure this has been asked but one more time please. We are planning our next cruise in regards to the Drink Package, my Husband is a diabetic so he doesn't drink, I want to purchase the drink package will we have to purchase the same for him?

Thanks.

Call. He must purchase the refreshment package if you want the alcohol package. You can’t purchase it this way on line.

There are 3 drink packages.

Coke Only

Beverage

Deluxe

The Deluxe includes alcoholic drinks and the rules state that everyone over 21 in the cabin has to buy this package. But, if you call customer service they will sell you one Deluxe package as long as the other “Over 21” guests buy the Refreshment package.

The Refreshment package includes exactly the same things as the Deluxe, just minus the alcohol.

Another idea is to buy 2 Refreshment packages and then order a shot of “whatever” to add to your virgin drink. If you don’t drink a lot of alcohol this might turn out cheaper. (Or, just one Refreshment package. Only the Deluxe package requires everyone to buy that package.)

We did the Refreshment package for my mom and myself but my husband got the Deluxe and my son got the coke only. By the end we felt that the only thing we would do different was get my son the Refreshment as well. The Liberty doesn’t have coke machines for customer use and he isn’t the type of kid to go up to a bar to order a coke and he much preferred our virgin “fruity drinks” to sodas anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums