Penthouse Suite on Fasination question

bhardy1

I am looking at the Penthouse Suite - CAT 12, and want to know if anyone has ever seen, slept, or have any pictures of the suites. What do they look like, how big, and how big is the balcony?

The diagram of the ship shows they are on both sides of the ship on the Upper Deck.

I haven't booked, because I don't want it to be like suites on some ships that face the pool.

Thanks!

Beth

Carnival - Sensation

4/00

RCC - Sovereign of the Seas

12/02

RCC - Majesty of the Sea

11/03

• 2 weeks later...

I had a Cat 12 on this ship 3 years ago over the Christmas-New years week,

Do have a few pictures but not scanned.. sorry. But here is the description. Large room. carpets are dark with neon highlites in them The two beds cab be put together to make a king. In the sitting area nearest the door to the balcony there is a couch and a few chairs and table. The couch opens up to a queen size bed. Balcony is larger then regular balcony rooms. Bathroom is bigger and there is a walk in closet. We had three people in the room as there was more then enough room. My room did NOT face the pool, we were way more forward.

Hope this helps.

• 3 years later...

I'm going on this ship in November and have booked the penthouse suite. I haven't been able to find pictures of the suite since it's been re-done other then on Carnival's website. These suites are on the upper deck so facing the pool won't be a problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived