Favorite balconys on Sea Princess

eddiesgal

Hello everyone:)

I know each ship has it's own best rooms and best balconys available and I wondering if all balconys are created equal when booking a veranda(not including suites) on Sea Princess, or if some have a bit more square footage than others? Thanks in advance for all of your responses:)

Blessings to all,

eddiesgal

On the Sea Princess and other Sun Class ships, the balcony is cut 'from the hull' of the ship. They are all covered and all just about exactly the same (small). If you are looking to book a balcony cabin on the Sea, look mainly at the location you want the most. There really aren't any balcony cabins that are better than the others.

The balconies may be the same size, but the Caribe Deck balconies have a smaller "cut out" area than the decks above. I believe the bottoms on those balconies are solid, and the ones above are cut out so you can see out sitting down......................check out pictures of the outside of the ship on the Princess website and on Webshots. When we booked our first Sun cruise onboard a different ship, the booking person told us that.

Archived